Monday, December 6, 2010

Lucy and Bethany PHANTOM INTERVIEW!

THE BLIZZARD OF 2010!

Look really REALLY closely at that photo. You can see it!
A SNOWFLAKE! Yes, it's officially snowing in NYC this morning!
See video here taken scant minutes ago: http://209show.com/209show/120610snow.html
I'm extra-excited about it because I left my boots in the last apartment when
I moved-- hoorah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TONIGHT ON TV

Hot new actress/TV starlet
ASHLEY MITCHELL talks to
NYC music and theater legend
JON MONTGOMERY!
Ashley pries stories out of Jon about writing for Gladys Knight,

about singing at the world-famous Apollo Theater in
Harlem at the age of 12,
about the songs KISS stole from him--
and the song they paid him for!
Find out if Bette Midler is cool in real life,
find out what Jim Morrison did backstage before gigs,
find out who Jon had to go to bed with to get on the cover of "After Dark" magazine!
Hear about how Johnny Thunders asked Jon to be in the NY Dolls with him
BEFORE David Johansen got involved,
and lots more unbelievable TRUE uncensored tales of
the REAL show business!
That's TONIGHT in Manhattan
2 am channel 67 or 75
and NEXT Monday night in Brooklyn at midnight, channel 56 or 69.
Tonight in Brooklyn is I think Angel and The Moon is a Disco Ball!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REVIEWS OF SHOWS I DIDN'T SEE

ANGEL YAU in ASTORIA
I heard it was sold out!
Angel rocks, I'm happy to hear it and sorry I missed it!

GEORGE TABB singing RAMONES @ MICKEY LEIGH Book Reading
From what I've heard, it was a great but very emotional event,
as Joey is really missed by those who were close to him.
George is the one who introduced me to Ashley Mitchell,
he is one of the coolest guys in NYC today and in punk rock history.
If you don't already know all about George, you should read up on him:
http://www.georgetabb.com
http://www.myspace.com/helpgeorgetabb
http://www.myspace.com/georgetabb


PHANTOM Moon is a Disco Ball/Rampler Interview!
The Moon is a Disco Ball were supposed to come to New York, play a gig in Brooklyn,
then interview/be interviewed by The Rampler a/k/a Frank Edward Nora a/k/a "Andy Kaufman"'s Favorite Podcaster, on our TV show and his
internet radio show simultaneously. But the Moon girls
got into a car accident down south in North Carolina
(nobody was hurt but the car was totalled)
and never made it to NYC at all this time.
However, you can't expect a small thing like reality to slow down an internet
radio talk show host!
He went to the agreed-upon meeting place at 2:09 pm ANYWAY to do a phantom interview!
No, I'm not kidding, here is the message Frank sent to me and Lucy:

"I went over to Katherine Hepburn Garden at the time we would
have met, and tried to see if I could sense all of us there in the alternate
timeline - and I really do think I felt the presence of the other us. It was
very interesting. I recorded it all of course and it will be on episode 1613...
"

You can download and listen to this "phantom interview" here:
http://onsug.com/archives/4723

It seems to be getting a nice response from the fans:
"This could possibly be my fave recording of yours I’ve ever listened
to... this one is a perfect example of why I became a listener to begin with.
Good fucking stuff."

Wow, The Moon is a Disco Ball are good interviewers
even when they don't show up!
That's a unique talent!
Next, Frank should imagine he's being interviewed by Ashley and see in what
ways it differs from the Moon girls' style of phantom interviewing!
Like a science experiment!
I'm joking but I will actually download and listen to this interview my alternate
timeline self was involved in, haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The American Girls have a photo album up, and bios
for the actors are starting to get uploaded.
Coming soon: ALICIA AMERICAN does her own INTERNET RADIO SHOW!
Find out more: http://theamericangirls.info

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://209show.com