Monday, May 24, 2010

209 Show News for 5/24/2010


TONIGHT ON TV:
209 Show star ANGEL YAU gets
ATTACKED by BATHROOM APPLIANCES!
PLUS:

THE MOON IS A DISCO BALL
SINGS a bunch of awesome songs!
Thats TONIGHT May 24, 2010
Brooklyn: 12 midnight channel 56 or 69
Manhattan 2 am channel 67 or 85
http://209show.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I created the 209 Show with this lovely lady above,
LISA PETERS
from Dublin, Ireland.
Lisa's tenure on the show was noted mainly for our continual pranks we'd pull
on ... well, on YOU, all of you.
We'd sometimes separate for months on end then launch "reunions,"
inspired by Andy Kaufman's wrestling career.
In fact just this past week we faked our own marriage in tribute to
It flew WAY over the head of much of the internets,
but Lynne told me she liked it, anyway.
I was going to spend this mailer describing our violent imaginary divorce,
but an utter moron on the web is actually trying to get me branded
violent and crazy (probably working for or with some girl I rejected-- there are so many),
so I figured now was not the time for that.
This guy has the same sense of humor as the Memphis wrestling fans of the
early 80s,which means he has no sense of humor.
You can just imagine Lisa and me throwing stuff at each other and hiring lots
of lawyers,then you'll get the picture.
Sorry to break kayfabe, she and I both were up late and have colds today.
If you want to cheer the lovely Lisa up (and who doesn't?)
then please vote for her in the
MS. PLANET BEACH COMPETITION!
Lisa (clearly the most beautiful woman in Ireland)
is in the finals to be chosen MS. PLANET BEACH IRELAND
and if she wins, she'll get to compete here in the U.S.
for the title of MS. PLANET BEACH INTERNATIONAL!
So by all means vote as often as you like, the competition is VERY TIGHT.
Only 9 votes separate the top 6 girls!
For all the details you need to make Lisa The Big Dub happy,
go here:
Good luck to my wife! I mean ex-wife, I mean--
GOOD LUCK, LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our XXX-Rated Tony Clifton video made it to the front page
of Will Ferrell's "Funny or Die" web site yesterday!
Thanks to everyone who voted it up!
You can watch it here:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5b01d63741/tony-clifton-pedophile-jokes

-- but be forewarned it is NOT WORK SAFE
and in fact should NOT BE VIEWED BY DECENT GOD-FEARING PEOPLE!

EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!
That clip co-stars
MICHELE CARLO


a/k/a/ CARMEN MOFONGO (above)
who is the star of today's episode of
PETER BERNARD'S NEW YORK!
Michele talks about her upcoming book,
"FISH OUT OF AGUA"
published by a major big-time publisher!
WATCH IT NOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYuz9KJFmRA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK I"m sure I'm leaving SOMEthing important out of this mailer,
but the room is spinning and I need to lie down.
I can't wait till Friday when I go stay at Trump Place for the holiday weekend
with internet superstud HORUS CAT.
Angel is rumored to be coming over to work on an ultra-super-secret project! Shhhh!
Oh THAT's what I'm forgetting!!!

I spent all day Saturday volunterring for Horus Cat's human
mom, CAROL from FOOD NETWORK
at her yearly kids event, the TOUCH A TRUCK FESTIVAL.
Above you can see AUDRA ROX performing,they are a band of
adults who perform for kids.
Carol informs me this is a whole sub-culture or industry
unto itself, the bands for kids thing. It was a fun day and I got to eat pizza which normally I wouldn't eat any longer. I worked the sand art table for the second year in a row and earned the nickname, "The Sandman," which I think is the most ominous-sounding nickname I've ever had applied to me. To my face, at least!!! haha
Thanks Carol for inviting me to help out with all the kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://209show.com
http://angelyau.com
http://myspace.com/themoonisadiscoball