Friday, July 9, 2010

Lisa Ireland AM Video and Pics

I've been trying to figure out if there's a way to embed the video of Lisa on Ireland AM but I guess you can't embed Facebook videos? YouTube is so far superior to Facebook for videos. So is Vimeo. Anyway here is the link, I hope you don't have to be logged in to Facebook to see it or whtever:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=409553612506&ref=mf
Lisa's feet are reasonably priced! Oh wait that's Euros, not dollars. Actually, that's still not so bad. But do you want to wear heels to an outdoor music fest? I guess if you're professionally glamorous like our Lisa then you do.
This is a girl who does not need to smoke weed to be as happy as a stoner. When you see her dressed in her normal "diva casual" style, you don't notice it as much, but put plaid on her and she looks like she just got done smoking in the basement on "That 70's Show!" Lisa, you know I mean that as a compliment!

Lisa's going to the Miss Universe Ireland pageant tonight to cheer on her new friends. She's very excited and spending the day today shopping and doing her hair. Have fun tonight, Lisa. Everyone in NYC loves you and is rooting you on. You represent Ireland when you're in America but you also represent us in NYC when you're in Ireland. We're very proud of you, so keep up the good work.

P.S. I find it interesting that Irish TV seems to still be old format, not widescreen like US TV has become. I prefer the oldschool aspect ratio, myself. Widescreen works better for epic adventures than it does for TV or YouTube.